Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Yep.. Marriage!



I'm a little late, Aren't I?? Yep, We got Married! Levi Proposed to me on July 3rd, a few month Ago. After a short engagement we got married on September 5th, So we've been married for almost 2 months now. Crazy how time flies and life gets busy, I haven't had time to set and blog for quite some time. But the initial shock of married life has passed, and now I will write about the past, probably 9 months since I have written?

I graduated high school in May even though I had not been to school since last December. My babysitting went well and I made quite a bit of money doing so. I was able to help in purchasing more of our home furnishings! But school has came back around so that has ended for me, so now I just have the occasional babysitting job, nothing consistent. Back in March, Levi's dad had a pretty bad stroke. Levi's Aunt and Uncle live here in Oklahoma so we all drove up there to see him for about a week. Yes, Drove. About 36 hours is what it took..... It wasn't so bad, because I got to see alot of states I hadn't seen yet. He's better now, but he still has fully recovered.  Levi's brother got married in June to my now new sister in law, Laura! She is very sweet, and although I do not know her super well yet (I've only just met her at there wedding, and spent a little time with her when she came here for ours..) She seems like someone I will really get along with in the future. Our personalities are very similar. I look forward to our future friendship! :)
We spent another week there then for the wedding and spent majority of that time in Brewster, Washington for their wedding. I got baptized up there the day after the wedding which wasn't at all what I had envisioned for our trip, but it was the perfect timing and God worked everything out. When We drove back into Portland We met with his Grandparents and spent our last day with them. I just LOVE his Nana, Her and I are two peas in a pod from different generations.
A few weeks after we got back Levi proposed to me at our church, in the parking lot, In the same spot where we First met 3 1/2 years ago, Where we first kissed, and where he asked me to be his girlfriend, and now asked to be his wife. So that spot is now very special to us. :)
After two months of planning, Our wedding went amazing! It was absolutely beautiful outside and Everything went perfect. His family came down and stayed at our home, and we got to spend quite a bit of time with them which I really enjoyed. Here is a link too some pictures from the wedding! Wedding Photos

And here are some engagement pictures :)




And of course, THE ring! 




And now, I am an 18 year old housewife. ;)
Pictures of our home, will come soon I promise. I do not do anything during the day, So I have no excuse not to write more! 




1 comment:

  1. Interesting...Congratulations to the couple. May God bless u two

    ReplyDelete