Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Long Distance Relationship comes to an end..

   I'm not sure if there actually is a greater or more exciting feeling in the world than having a long distance relationship ( for about a year and a half) become.. NOT LONG DISTANCE! At least in all of my 17 years, nothing has even remotely come close to being as exciting as this. Levi's one week stay here for Thanksgiving has turned into a permanent stay... and to say that I'm excited would be so much more than under exaggerating! 
   Tomorrow.. at around 2:00 or so in the evening, I'll get to see him in person for the first time since the end of July. Four months sounds like along time, but it realllyy did fly. All this time I was excited, just anticipating a week to spend with him.. All to find out a week before his arrival that this time, I won't have to say a teary-eyed good-bye! I won't have to wait months to spend time with him again... And I only have.. about 14 hours til then (;
   ... pretty much on cloud nine here...
   After much praying about it, everything worked out and we are definitely very, very blessed. I absolutely cannot wait for the days.. weeks.. months.. years to come(; I'm so ready to start this next chapter in our lives together. And he's here justttt in time for... Cuddle weather.
   Yup, Winter has definitely hit Oklahoma. It may not officially be winter until December 21st, But trust me... it's Winter. Fall came and went all to quickly as usual, lasting a few weeks and now I'm stuck with this ...


   Yeah, that's my car completely covered in a solid sheet of ice. No, it wasn't easy to scrape off. I miss my pretty leaves and 60 degree weather :(  In a perfect world.. I'd have permanent cloudy, 60 degree days, pretty fall leaves, A permanent Levi Martin, An endless coffee cup, a closet full of my favorite clothes, And all my favorite foods would be calorie-less...... I'm already getting a permanent Levi Martin, so when am I going to get everything else?! ;) 
   Oh the excitement... This is going to be the longest night. Knowing me, my excitement is going to keep me up all night, when all I want to do is sleep, wake up, and it be 2:00pm already.
   Tomorrow I get to see him for the first time in ...awhile... and, I get to keep him. SO unreal?! SO excited. SO blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment