Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Where has the time gone?

     7 months,  2 weeks,  and 1 day ago I was on my way to the Oklahoma City airport with my dad to pick up Levi.  The excitement and joy I felt on that day,  knowing that our long distance relationship was finally over,  is something I still feel everyday when he walks through my front door.  After four long, long months of being away from him,  I saw him walking towards me.. with luggage in hand.. I seen him smile..  And then I fell in love all over again. In that very second that we met eyes again for the first time in what felt like forever,  I got that head over heels butterflies in the tummy feeling, and I've gotten to feel that consistently since then. 
     I've neglected my blog consistently since then, too.  Partially because of laziness,  and partially because I have spent the past 227 days with Levi.  Yes,  227 days. In a row. I counted. The most time I'd ever gotten to spend with him before was 2 weeks..  So it goes without saying that these past 227 days has been nothing short of perfection for me!  And hopefully for him,  too.  ;)  
     Alot has happened in the past 7 months. So I won't go into greaaaat detail but here's a few things that have happened :) 
     We spent our first Christmas together
     We spent our first valentine's day together. I was cleaning his place on V-Day and he walked in after work with flowers and chocolate,  and I had this layed out for him ;)
     His favorite candy and a note!

     We went to a Ron Pope concert.  ( also part of our valentine's gift,  he sings our song) I had a great time that night :)   look him up sometime! 

      I got to spend Levi's 19th birthday with him. His family threw him a surprise birthday party..  Levi hates birthday parties,  and surprises..  He acted like he was happy though ;)

     On my spring break,  His family came down,  and I got to meet his little brothers. They are the absolute cutest kids in the world. I gave them some of my rocks from my collection I had when I was a kid,  so they're picking through them on my floor :)

      My once a little kitten,  Azura, grew up on me and had two little kittens.  I kept one,  and his name is Jack.  He's not near as friendly and loving towards me as Azura, So no pictures of him,  but he's a solid black kitten with yellow eyes :)  Levi loves killing things to feed him..

But Levi just loves killing things in general.. 


       Exactly a week ago yesterday,  Levi smashed his fingers very bad at work. I'll save you from the gruesome pictures,  but they were  bad enough that they would've gotten stitches. We don't go to the hospital (religious reasons), so we cleaned and wrapped it up. It was pretty bad,  and after much prayers he's fingers are looking so much better than I thought they would after just a week!  God has had a lot of mercy on it and I'm very thankful for the  answered prayers and visible progress in it :)
  
     My brother and sister in law are still expecting a baby any day now! ( She's going on two weeks late..) I'm so ready for that little cutie to be here! We won't know the gender of the baby until it's born, (she's having a home birth.) Their baby will be either my 2nd niece or 6th nephew,  and Levi's second cousin ;) 

     I also finished my junior year of high school. One year left..  Hopefully it flies by like this year did!

      So many other countless memories were made with him in the past 7 months.   Here's a few pics of us :)




     And for the most exciting news..  In two weeks on July 23rd, Levi and I are heading to Portland for a week! I get to meet the rest of his family,  and see Oregon. I've never seen anything up north past Colorado,  so the sightseeing will be amazing for me.   I've also never seen the ocean.. Or a waterfall.. Or "tall trees"  (Levi makes fun of me for thinking some of the trees here in Oklahoma are tall...  According to him I have no idea what tall trees are) I haven't even flown in a plane before..  So this sheltered girl is very very excited!   

 Looking forward to the many more  memories to come :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment