Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vivian Rayne Austin

On Friday July 11th, my beautiful new niece Vivian Rayne Austin was born! 7 pounds,  1 ounce and 19 inches long.    
                                  
      Tuesday night me, my mom and sister Jenea stayed the night over there to stay up with the baby.  I fell asleep about halfway through the night,  while they both stayed up all night..
       My 52 year old mother and 30 year old sister can stay up later than me.  I'm clearly a party animal.
       Sweet little Vivian is so tiny and precious,  she gives me baby fever at age 17. (no kids for me for a longggg while.. Maybe.. ) but seriously.. She makes the cutest little sounds,  and smiles while she sleeps,  which is definitely the cutest thing I've ever seen.  It's been 6 years since I've had a baby in my life,  which means I was about 11, so this is like a whole new experience for me.  
       I unfortunately will not be here for the baby shower on Wednesday since Levi and I are leaving that morning to go to Portland,  but I got her this online..
       
      Unique huh? My brother Is a meteorologist,  so I know he will love and appreciate this. It was a very hard find,  I was a little shocked they even made something that said that,  so I couldn't resist getting it :)  But by looking that up I learned that  Cafepress.com has anything and everything you could possibly ever look for.. Literally anything and everything.   It's amazing.  Just a FYI for any of you who want to buy anything from t-shirts,  to wall decor,  and want it to say something specific!
      Only 5 more days until our trip to Portland now!  I am sooo excited for this trip,  So excited that I packed my stuff yesterday. Yes, A week early..  Haha ;)  These next 5 days can't fly by quick enough!  And then the week there needs to drag on for as long as possible, because once I get home I'll have only 2 weeks until school starts,  and I'm not ready for that..
      I will definitely have alot to post about next week with all these firsts happening ( first airplane trip,  first vacation with Levi,  first time to see the ocean,  first time meeting most of his family..)  and of the sightseeing that I'll be doing. Hope you'll enjoy reading about it as much as I will experiencing it!  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment