Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

New kitten!





About week ago I got the cutest ENERGETIC kitten that is completely attached to me! Ever since the first night little Miss Azura has literally been on top of me cuddling and sleeping, in the weirdest ways,( pic 3)(It's a good thing she smells good!) The first night I thought she was just afraid since she was in a new home and wanted to feel safe, but It's pretty routine now, ill be brushing my teeth getting ready to lay down and she's waiting by the bathroom door for me to get done and go cuddle with her.( pic 1) 
When I leave the house I have to lock her in my room away from the mean old man.. AKA My OLD 25 pound fuzz ball of a cat. Who might I add was NOT fond of her.. I was a little afraid he'd attack her but I've come to realize he's far too lazy, and he actually was more afraid of her than she was of him!  He still tries to put up his hard front like he doesn't like her but we all know she's growing on him(;
Who else has a kitten that'll let their owner touch their feet PERIOD, let alone let them rub their little paws until they fall asleep on their BACK...  Yup Just me(; (pic 2)
All these sweet cuddly moments are alllll worth the 3 AM bites and scratches, running around in circles in my room, climbing my curtains,  energy rushes I wake up too! Did I mention she's ENERGETIC?

No comments:

Post a Comment