Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

My 2AM thankful thoughts

   Before I had a blog to write in, topics and things to write about came to mind so much easier! But here I find myself once again, 2 Am.. With the absence of sleep, and my mind wondering, I thought I'd let you all know what my thoughts are tonight.
   Tonight I am thankful for Levi. Long distance relationships are hard..., but are so easy when two people put so much effort into the relationship. I couldn't be more blessed then I am, to have a guy that try's so hard for me from so far away! 
   I am  thankful that I can honestly call this amazing man my best friend.  I am thankful for his constant reminders of how he loves me, of how I'm supposedly "perfect", and of how "lucky" he is..I am thankful for phone calls EVERY single night before bed.  Of course sometimes things come up and we can't, but he avoids anything he can after 9:00pm, so he can call his girl. I am thankful I have a guy that hates falling asleep without me on the phone. Yes, we fall asleep on the phone together EVERY single night!  and no, he doesn't snore ;) and incase any are wondering my hard working guy has fallen asleep on the phone and is STILL on the phone with me, currently (hopefully) dreaming of me as I write about him ;)  Can't say I remember a time when we ever said goodnight and hung up the phone.
I am thankful for our Netflix dates. We're currently watching the series Awake together! I Love getting to watch TV with someone halfway across the country! :) I am thankful for my play station 3, giving me the ability to chat with him and play battlefield 2! Yes.. I play video games with my boyfriend! And I'm getting good! or.. Better... ;) not even a fraction of what he is though! Im thankful for the quick calls while he's on lunch. I'm thankful for unlimited texting, for picture messaging, and  I am also thankful for the Skype video  dates we had before his iPhone 4 broke! :'( 
   So in a nutshell, I guess you could say I'm pretty thankful for TECHNOLOGY! Lol, and for all that it contributes to me and Levi's relationship. But all the credit goes to him, He makes me so happy. He is the absolute sweetest and does so much to make sure that I am happy despite our distance. He gives up nights with his brothers or friends to make sure he talks to me, and when something does come up he tells me how much he misses me and my voice! I am thankful for how well we connect and how I can trust him with any amount of information and with my heart without ANY doubt or hesitation whatsoever! I love how we can talk about anything no matter how weird and be completely comfortable, and I love how we both know eachother like the back of our hand.  
   And I could go on and on about all his perfect qualities but ill save all the mushiness for later ;)  So for any girls out there YES, the perfect guy exists! There IS a guy out there with the full package! A guy can actually be sweet, funny,  caring, good looking, be a bestfriend, all while not being clingy or Controlling! Unfortunately for you yet so fortunate for me I snagged him up, but I'm sure YOUR own version of perfect is out there(; 
   So Tonight... I am thankful I get to see Levi in 24 days!! 
So blessed beyond measure :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment