Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

There IS use crying over spilled coffee..

   This is what my morning consists of: Wake up at 10:00AM. Slowly drag myself into the kitchen, then pour myself a cup of coffee.  Make two lefts, proceed to couch, and park my sleepy butt there. Watch Fox News for the next hour or so, or until I feel less like a zombie that's just arose from her grave, drink my coffee, and cuddle with Azura.
   This morning was nothing out of the ordinary. Got up at 10:00, and got my coffee. But today, I filled my cup a little  closer to the brim than usual.  Today, I spilt my coffee. In the living room. On my moms carpet. WHITE carpet ... Let me say that again... WHITE CARPET ...
    No big deal, right? Just go get the Resolve from the cabinet and scrub it out?  No. Wrong. So wrong. 
   Of course none of you know my mother, so you aren't aware of how strict she is about any food or drinks, besides water,  in her living room. And in case you also aren't aware of how hard coffee is to get out of white carpet, let me be the first to tell you you should be thankful you don't.. 
  So, lots of scrubbing, and Half a bottle of resolve and greased lightning later, I got it out. Thank you Lord for saving me from the wrath of MOM. That was too much stress to experience within 5 minutes of waking up! 

   
   Azura was a little scared of the hellfire that surely awaited us, too .. Can't ya tell? :|  she's quite the ornery kitten so she knows exactly what a grouchy mama looks like...
   As well as scared, This is actually the cute, sad face of a little kitten that misses a certain Levi Martin ALMOST as much as I do. Oh the loneliness of a long distance relationship.... Both for the girlfriend, and the cat..  :P 
   17  loonnngggg days until I see Levi and get to keep him for two weeks!  
   SO ready to see that gorgeous guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment