Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Impatience will be the death of me..


   6 days until I see this gorgeous man! There is not a word that can express the amount of excitement and the extreme impatience I'm currently feeling...
   I seriously have never wanted time to just disappear and go away so much. I would do anything to skip this next week and get to that airport to pick him up! And of course, tackle him and smother him in kisses upon arrival. ;)
   Im supposed to get the iphone 5 sometime before he gets here, and This Monday I'm supposed to get a new iPhone 4s screen in the mail, and new home button, and im going to fix this iphone that  I'm currently on,  to give to Levi when he's here.  HALLELUJAH,  we can have FaceTime dates again when he goes home!  I will seriously be the happiest girl alive.. So yeah, I'm Giving my guy a practically brand new iphone, best girlfriend ever, right? (;    
   The whole process of taking an iPhone apart to put on a new screen is so , so stressful. I've done it once, with Levi, on his old iphone. Being a man,  he thought he should be the one unscrewing everything and taking it apart... annnnnnd He ripped the cable on THAT new screen and that is currently why he doesn't have an iPhone.. So I'm taking matters into my own hands and just hoping I have a more gentle womanly touch than my guy and won't rip anything .... :|
   Life has been pretty stressful lately for the both of us. Not about our relationship, but just different things going on In our lives. And I am so excited for both of us to have two weeks away from everything and everyone and just spend time with each other!  I also have a secret gift to give him, Which I made.. It's very sweet and took me a lot of time!  I know he will absolutely love it.. And I am sooo excited to give it to him! I will post pictures and the story behind  it after I've given it to him, he reads my blog so I'm not gonna give it away(;
   I haven't seen him since March 26th.. And won't see him until July 17th. Only 6 days... It's been about four months. That is such a longgggg time! But this boy is so worth it y'all.. For those who don't know I live in Oklahoma, And Levi lives in Oregon. Over 2000 miles between us.. We've been "officially" together for almost 10 months now, but have been talking and dating altogether now for over a year :) and I would take my longgg  distance relationship with him over any other relationship out there!
   Levi's first(and double) cousin and her family live here in Oklahoma, and Alexis Married my brother, Tyler! So that's ...sort of...how Levi and I got to know each other, but ill write that whole story another time, soon. (:


    While writing this, my cat got into my coffee. I left for five seconds... The last thing I need is an ALREADY energetic kitten with a caffeine rush.. And this house can't handle another coffee addict like me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment